background template

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

For those who have asked for a pic, and remained patient (kind of...)

Here you go, friends... 

Baby Bump - 22 Weeks. (January 31st, 2009)

Baby White is doing well, and growing!!! (Currently almost 24 weeks)

She/He is moving a lot now... in fact, we "jammed" to RHCP on the way to work together today. I don't know if the crazy kicks were telling me she/he approved of the music or couldn't stand it, but I would like to think we were both enjoying. 

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

You are too cute for words! I bet the baby was jamming. I bet the baby hates Guns N' Roses. Just sayin'.

White America said...

I bet the baby hates everything Kirsten listens to!

Kirsten said...

I bet the baby loves me because I will be his/her favorite friend. I can't wait to teach him/her everything I know.

Anonymous said...

You can't teach baby EVERYTHING you know, KO... but you can definitely teach it your kickin' dance moves...

The Gunn-Russell's said...

That is so cute, the baby probably like the music. Kate looks great so far!

Toni said...

Kate you look great!! I wish I was 1/2 that size at 21 weeks..LOL

I am predicting boy!! I just learned of the baby news. I suppose your on the green team??

Hope all is well, Hi Jeff!

Contributors