background template

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Without further delay...

We have been super busy over the last month! Sorry, we have been neglecting the blog - I can't believe it's been almost a month since I posted! Just a couple new pictures of Avery...


Avery got to meet her Aunt Jeanne and her cousins Brooks, Ford and Mary Ellison! Avery loved when Mary Ellison read her the book "5 Little Monkeys."


Avery learned how to hold and play with her fun rattle... she also stares at it
cross-eyed sometimes.


She also learned a new sleeping position. Looks pretty uncomfortable to me!


Avery and "lamby" tried out the new highchair from Uncle Doug and Joy - we LOVE this gift!

In other news, Avery discovered her hands and stares at them in amazement. She also has laughed out loud a couple times, which just makes us all start giggling, and makes my heart melt. She started "school" at Taylor's Playhouse last week, and seems to be enjoying it. She is all smiles with Miss Donna and her daughter Taylor who's 9 years old. Taylor told me she loved Avery yesterday when I went to pick her up - it was pretty darn cute! Though it's hard to leave our little girl there, we feel confident she's in good hands! And after quite a few tears on my part, I've been adjusting ok too... :)

xoxo~
Kate



No comments:

Contributors