background template

Friday, February 18, 2011

A likely situation in my future?

Considering that Avery loves coloring so much, when I saw this picture I had a horrifying feeling that this was a very likely situation come, say, next fall/winter in the White household... Please note the look of pride seen on this little girl's face - so proud of her "artwork."

The picture makes me laugh now, but I wonder what I would feel if I walked around the corner and saw this scene in my own home? I've never really had to reprimand Avery to the extent of a "time out" or something similar, so it makes me a little nervous to think that I will have to do that one day.

And then the next horrifying thought is the labor and rigor that it would take to scrub this poor little baby. I am throwing out every last permanaent marker in my house tonight.

Contributors