What a nice, simple day! A wonderful Mother's Day, with lots of love.
Only way it could have been any better is if we would have gotten to spend it with ALL of the moms that have made our lives so beautiful!
Here we are at the park reading...
(you also can get a good look at the large-and-in-charge baby belly going on right about now):
Avery going to town on an apple like it's nobody's business:
So dramatic:
This picture makes my heart smile:
I'm such a lucky mommy, and when I think about the fact that I will get to mother another little one here soon, my heart just explodes thinking about it!
There is joy, there is fear, there is - well, frankly a lot we still need to DO!
But undeniably, there is love.
And love is all you need.
(Unless at the moment you are Avery. She would say that you also need cookies and m&m's).
3 comments:
What a wonderful post! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. We're looking forward to dinner next week!
So stinking cute!!! Just as I told you it would be- LOL.
Precious--Mother, Avery and baby tummy too! Sweet pictures and words. Love, Aunt Susan
Post a Comment