background template

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kiawah Island 2008

Kate and I have returned from a week on Kiawah Island. Our days consisted of watching Regis & Kelly (I still call it Regis & Kathy Lee) while having breakfast, then off to the beach or pool until mid afternoon. After a quick lunch, we would make our way back to the beach or pool. Tough life!
Some Highlights
1. Discovering a new part of the beach I'd never been to.
2. Surviving Tropical Storm Hannah...it really wasn't that bad.
3. Dinner in Charleston...oysters are awesome!
4. Relaxing!!!
5. Attack of flies and misquitos! They were horrible.
6. Our condo was perfect, near the beach and pool.
7. Jim Cantore vs. Mike Seidel on the Weather Channel. These two hate each other, just watch them when a hurricane or tropical storm is approaching. They bicker and mock each other like a couple of high school kids.
As always, here are some pictures (Kate and I will one day actually ask someone to take our picture!!).








No comments:

Contributors