background template

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Calender of Events (You all know you want to know)

Thankfully we don't have a lot going on the next few weeks...I feel like we haven't had many weekends home consecutively in a while...I refuse to list anything after 12/31!

December 23rd- Derek & Melissa's Christmas Party...Kate and I had a blast last year and can't wait to go again! I believe we ended up having a dance party until the wee (Tom) hours of the morning.

December 25th- Christmas...also everyone will be treated to the Celtics vs. Lakers...C's by 12.

December 26th- Kate's parents arrive

December 27th- The Meinke Tire Bowl (or some other ridiculously named Bowl game). This actually might be a sellout since North Carolina's is playing in it. We will attempt to scalp tickets. This will oddly be my second bowl game in a row watching West Virginia play...

This is also Kate's birthday, I'm sure we'll have something exciting planned...She'll probably want to go sky diving or bungee jumping

December 3oth- The Avett Brothers in concert...This will be the third time we've seen them this year. I don't know if I've ever seen a band three times in general...

December 31st- NYE...it won't top Mexico with Kent/Kirsten Wyatt but I'm sure it'll be a good time!

No comments:

Contributors