In honor of today being our half way point to baby, I have decided to post my first blog!
It's actually quite strange to think that we are only half way there, because I feel like I have already been pregnant forever. So, from this point on I expect to get even more uncomfortable and huge... but if everything goes as smoothly as the first half, we should be ok! :)
In other news, today is FREEZING... it's supposed to hit 30 degrees, however currently it is hovering in the low 20's. Fortunately it's sunny, because it helps to distract from the fact that it is going to get down to something like 12 degrees tonight! (My Ohio blood has certainly thinned out. Just looked on weather.com and they are currently at -7. No, thanks!)
I don't have any lists of my favorite movies, but I would like to point out that Jeff said last week that the Will Smith movie '7 pounds' looked so bad that he would rather go see 'Bride Wars' with me. I have no idea where that came from, but I think I will take him up on that!
Thus ends my first blog ever.
xoxo -
K
2 comments:
Um, pictures? We need to see pictures of preggo Kate-o. Pronto.
Bride Wars has things blowing up in it right?
Post a Comment