background template

Monday, March 9, 2009

Growing...

Everyone will be glad to know that Baby White is growing big and strong. We are pretty much right on track! (Though doc says we are measuring about 5 days early, whatever that means... today I am 27 weeks, 3 days). Baby's kicks and elbows are constantly jabbing me, but what a great reminder of the amazing little life inside of me! I'm feeling healthy and pretty good for the most part... they weren't lying about the hip and back pain, though!

Baby Belly - Week 26 (February 27th, 2009) 

Baby White currently likes:
The Avett Brothers
Ice Cream - any kind, really
Dad's voice (probably gets annoyed having to listen to mine all day long!)

Baby White currently dislikes:
Loud noises (like the Watchmen movie)
Allowing mom to roll over in the bed comfortably
Mom's worrying about the nursery

2 comments:

Toni said...

Love the belly shots!

I had to do a comparison because its so fun watching that baby bump grow.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc24/tonicarmandesigns/BellyShots_Whitecopy.jpg

hope you don't mind ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Love it!

Contributors