background template

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Getting closer...

Well, well, well... getting closer every day! It’s amazing how quick the time has flown by. Yet, I hear the last couple weeks feel S-L-O-W. I have now officially entered week 35, and have slowed down significantly. I am now parking in our “Expectant Mothers” spot at work every day… though I haven’t resorted to using the elevator in my building. Yet.

I've been experiencing some swelling in my ankles (not fun, or cute!) and some leg cramping. Someone actually told me today that I should eat a spoonful of mustard when I get leg cramps… I have no idea why, but hey, I‘ll try it!

We are so excited that we have quite a few friends having babies this year… Congrats to the Straujas, the Zarates, the Wyatts and the Alexanders! I am a little worried about what our kids will get into together in the years to come, but I’m sure we will have a blast!

You can see how tired I've been feeling by looking at the photo below... haha!

Baby Belly - 34 Weeks (April 26th, 2009)

Baby White currently likes:
Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Strawberries, Swedish Fish
Sitting on Mom's bladder seems to be a fun daily activity
LeBron James and Co. - Go CAVS! (Sorry Dad...)

Baby White currently dislikes:
Tony Almeida turning to the bad side on "24"
Long car rides
Heeled Shoes - flip flops are much better!

xoxo ~
Kate


No comments:

Contributors