background template

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Charlotte Baby Shower - 4/4/09

On April 4th, four of my nearest and dearest threw me an amazing baby shower! Alyssa, Adrienne, Hillary and Erin did such a wonderful job. Yummy brunch at Alyssa's house, my favorite cupcakes, mimosas (not for me though) and lots of fabulous friends & family! 

The super-cute invitation!

Both my mom and Jeff's mom were able to be there, which made it great fun (it was also nice to have everyone together for a weekend one last time before Baby White's arrival!)  

Jeff's mom Bev, me, my mom Cindy...

I also had to guess everyone's baby photos! It was really cute... 

I felt so blessed and almost starting crying before I opened my gifts! Everyone was so generous, and I didn't feel worthy of all the attention. Baby White got lots of useful gifts, and I can’t wait to introduce our sweet little one to all the awesome people that surround and support us with love! Thank you to all my Charlotte gals and those who came in for elsewhere, too!

Oh, and did I mention my favorite cupcakes? They deserve their own pic. YUM...


xoxo ~

Kate

No comments:

Contributors