background template

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baby White makes first official appearance on blog...

Last Thursday I got to see Baby White!!! One of the midwives wanted to confirm position of baby and size, so they had me get an ultrasound. I didn't know I was getting it done, so Jeff wasn't with me, but it was so fun sharing the photos with him afterwards! 
Now I will share with you... 




As you can see poor Baby White's face is all smuuuuushed up in there from the looks of it! (And YES, our baby is sticking out his/her tongue at you!) I think baby is running out of room. Let me rephrase that, I KNOW baby is running out of room! But baby is in the right position and size looked right where it needed to be - estimated at about 6 lbs 3 oz as of last Thursday. We will have everyone make weight guesses (for the BABY, not for me!) along with their baby pool guesses - now you have something to go off of!

And, here is me at 36 Weeks...

(May 9, 2009)

Can't wait for everyone to meet Baby White! Delivering at a hospital near you soon... :)

Hope all is well!!
xoxo~ Kate




2 comments:

jessica steffens said...

Beautiful! I love the tongue shot!

Toni said...

Great photo's! You look great Kate!!

Contributors