background template

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby White's Nursery

Week 40 is finally here! I am looking for every possible way to keep myself busy and yet stay well rested. Still going to work, but trying to take it easy for the most part. Today was a great day... felt better than I have in a while and actually got a lot accomplished! 

Jeff and I finally put some final touches on the nursery this past weekend, and we just wanted to share our progress! Here are some pics of Baby White's nursery...




And here are some close-ups of my "favorites"...

I love this mobile...

Here's my own handiwork!
(Can you tell I'm nesting?)
And here is Jeff's bear when 
he was a baby, Baby White's 
bear and my bear!!!









OK, hear us, baby? Your room is ready... so hopefully you will make your debut soon! We can't wait to meet you!!!

We'll keep everyone posted! 

xoxo~
Kate

2 comments:

Toni said...

The room is so beautiful!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the bears, that is so precious!! Any day now until your life changes forever!! Keep checking in for some news ;)

If your in need of a birth announcement I would love to help you guys. I do it on the side and have some samples up on www.snipsofsugar.com. We can customize one right just for you!!

jessica steffens said...

Wow! The room looks great! So excited for you both :)

Contributors