So, I knew that it would be a problem, but had NO idea how much of a problem... We are obsessive photo-takers now that Avery is here. (Ok, maybe just I am! But it felt like the paparazzi was here this past weekend...)
I was looking over photos and just couldn't narrow them down, so here are all of the ones that I love... including special visits from family, Avery's 2nd holiday (quite a lot for a baby that isn't even a month old!), and lots of wardrobe changes...
Kisses from Mommy.
Visit from Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Bricker last week.
Love from Aunt Megan over the weekend of the 4th.
Chillin' with Uncle Martin.
Wanting to laugh with Aunt Erin.
"Bruce Springsteen" tee from Grandma White.
Avery loves her Mom and Dad!
Pretty 4th of July dress... Avery really LOVES being outside!
Uncle Martin even found a turtle in the backyard while playing cornhole!!!
Avery was quite a trooper with all of the attention she got this past weekend!
What a sweet little girl! We are so blessed...
On another note, my blood pressure was significantly lower last week and they think I am on the right track. Hooray!
xoxo~
Kate
2 comments:
So adorable! I know what you mean about the picture taking. Shad swore that Clara would be blind by her first birthday. It's awful. She's a beauty though!
Thanks Jessie
Post a Comment