background template

Friday, September 10, 2010

Here kitty, kitty... Avery is 15 months old!

15 months old, and get more curious by the day.

I caught Avery's hand in the cat's bowl the other day. The worst part is that when she turned around I realized she had already gotten a hold of several pieces of cat food and was chewing away with a weird look on her face. I dug several pieces out of her mouth, she dug more pieces out herself... then she proceeded to try and eat them again. Of course I stopped in the middle of all this and took a photo. Meow!
Speaking of cats, Avery and her kitty Stormie are besties! Avery follows Stormie around and gives her hugs constantly. Stormie loves her too.

Their favorites activities include looking out the front window at the street watching the birds, staring out the back window at the trees and the neighbor's dog, playing in the family room, tormenting Jack and tormenting Jack some more.


See, Jack picks on Stormie a lot - eats her food, chases her and has gotten really good at the sneak-attack... well now Avery picks on Jack and Jack finally has been put in his place. You can tell that Stormie thinks this is fabulous!

There is nothing Jack hates more than someone hovering over him while he is trying to eat. Except maybe a baby stealing his food. We try to prevent both as much as possible.

So, Avery is 15 months old today. And, I'm sure I've said this before... and I'll say it again... but this gets more fun every day! With the new phrases and words, the new discoveries and self-realizations. The look on Avery's face sometimes when she is sincerely pondering something we've said is priceless.

Other monthly highlights in Avery's words...
"Dude, why have y'all been holding out on me! REAL pizza is the BEST!":
"Do NOT take my coozies away from me":
"TP rolls are my new obsession":
"This is my favorite seat for watching Curious George":
"Being let loose at the park is the funnest!":
"I still am perfecting the art of "Hurricane Avery":


No comments:

Contributors