Without further ado, we want to share our news - the White household is growing! And when I say "growing" I am referring to the number of people in our family, and yes, my waistline. We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting baby #2 around the 1st of August. Yes, that's right, Miss Avery is going to be a big sister!
As for the pregnancy, the experience has been a little bit different this time around (a lot more nausea and tiredness - I felt like a rockstar with Avery) but for the most part I have felt good.
As far as the emotional reaction, I have to be honest, after the initial jumping for joy, the fear crept in a bit. There was a moment when Jeff and I were both wrangling Avery to bed one Friday night that we looked at each other in horror - we are going to have ANOTHER one on top of THIS! But, those moments are far a few between.
We were thrilled to discover this awesome news and cant wait to make room in our lives (and our house) for a new little member of our family. We can't wait to discover how another little person will add to the dynamic of our family and enrich our lives (and the lives of others too!)
Here is Avery practicing taking care of her baby... hugs!:
Always more hugs to go around:
I can't wait to see Avery love on and take care of her new little brother or sister.
I've always been a bit resistant to change, but sometimes you just must embrace it - especially when it comes in the shape of a new little miracle on the way!
So... hello, change! Remember that list I posted a couple weeks ago about the things that I wanted to accomplish in the New Year? Yeah, let's just say I've already added to it.
2 comments:
Soooooo excited for you guys! This will be fun and I am so grateful that I am close by and get to enjoy with you...much loves, Lyss
Woo hoo! Glad that your news is 'official' now that it is a blog topic! Avery is going to be a great big sister!
Post a Comment