background template

Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Madness

March has been a busy month!
We'll let Avery tell you what we've been up to...

I thought my bracket couldn't be beat! I spent lots of time on it:

So as you can see she was very shocked when UNC lost - who DIDN'T pick them for the finals?

Thank goodness Kansas is still in this.

Now, can you fix my bow, please?

Sometimes I get confused... like, I think I can use bubble wands as keys...

And I think I can use keys to "draw" on the wall
(Mommy got mad because I scratched the new paint!)

When cousin Parker came to visit, he and Daddy watched some b-ball on TV!

Aunt Erin and I bonded over finding cool cups with our names on them! Hooray!

But then I got mad that everyone was trying to make me pose for a picture. Can't a girl just enjoy her cup without the papparazzi?

Parker and I played very nice
(for the MOST part, aside from the lovely pushing/biting episode).

We climbed stairs...

Ate snacks...

And we really enjoyed dressing up and playing with our Mommy's scarves.

One of the most fun times we had was attacking Mommy with hugs. We went a little over board, but it was REALLY fun!

Watch out...
Here we come!

Mommy tells me there is a BABY growing in her belly... I'm not so sure about this!

Supposedly I have a new BFF arriving soon, but I think I'll stick with my kitty Stormie in the meantime.

And of course, try to look as cool as possible in my new sparkly shades.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant Kentucky was still in it. Not Kansas. :)

Contributors