background template

Friday, December 9, 2011

Never in a million years...

So many things I have had to do in the last several months are just things you never think you'll have to do... never in a million years. So many of these things break my heart into a trillion pieces. Each time I crumble, I find myself once again picking up the pieces and carefully trying to put them back where they belong.

But I want to remember each and every moment, even the saddest ones. Because they are all part of our journey.

I'm driving to the cemetery today with this in my car:


Lucy, I find comfort in knowing you're taken care of up in heaven - and you're in the very best hands. Sweet girl, you make me a better person every day... but I MISS YOU.

Love you girly-girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bricks, just read this today. Never in a million years in all those crazy silly carefree moments we shared in college did I picture you ever doing this. So sorry that you had to but so glad you find peace knowing your little angel bug is being well taken care of in heaven. Hugs to you, Sparky

Contributors