background template

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012


Easter 2012
~ St. James & Southport, NC ~

Avery's first Easter Egg Hunt:




After discussing strategy with Daddy, she was OFF!:





With Grandpa and BeeGee:

Train ride at Southport's Easter Festival:

Taking a ride on the gator down by the water:
Dinner on the water at sunset:
Avery's new froggy chair from Grandpa and BeeGee!:
Getting the day's scoop with Grandpa:
Easter morning goodies:
Modeling the dress & hair bow made by mommy for Easter Sunday:
The comfort found in the Easter holiday means more than ever now that I have a sweet baby girl sitting with Jesus up in heaven. We have let Avery listen to some music by The Beatles, and she walks around singing two songs in particular - "Love Me Do" and "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds." I was nearly swept off my feet as I heard her replacing the word "diamonds" with "angels" this past Sunday - so perfectly sweet. Very thankful for all God has given us.

No comments:

Contributors