background template

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Avery's FOUR!

Well, I'm almost a month behind, but our little gal turned FOUR on June 10th! I don't need to tell you that time is flying, because I know you feel it too. :)

We had an little gathering for donuts and fruit to celebrate, and Avery was very generous with the hugs this day as you can see below...













Avery's one request for her birthday was a park play date with a couple girls from school. 
Here she is with her best school buddies:

One her ACTUAL birthday, she was all smiles as she headed off for her first day of summer camp.

Birthday morning video:

We went out to dinner at Bad Daddy's for burgers and then to her true favorite spot, Menchie's, for some frozen yogurt. At dinner she drew the below picture of our family, including Lucy (far right) and baby brother (blue dude with the tilted head). She drew herself in the middle with Rapunzel-style hair. Gonna have to frame it; I love it so.
Avery's take on our family: Me, Jeff, Avery, baby brother and Lucy.

No comments:

Contributors