I'm so far behind again, but hey I have a newborn and I've been back to work since October 1st. So, you'll forgive me, right? Here are some pictures from August and September, the months I was able to stay home with the kiddos, which was the BEST! :)
Of course it's been fun watching Austin grow and change. I've also been able to appreciate all of the huge changes in Avery. This last year between age 3 and 4 has been so significant. She can really distinguish feelings and emotions and talk about them. She is very reflective and observant and always asks many questions. She also has very specific opinions and needs. I had no idea I'd be learning just as many new things about her as I am about Austin.
| Avery performing for us at the park. |
| Taking up hoops. |
| She loves him. Like, a lot. |
| Meeting Grandpa. |
| Meeting Great-grandma Non. |
| Avery hanging with Grandpa in St. James. |
| Austin's first trip to the beach. |
| Cuddling with Beegee and Non! |
| Comfy. |
| Avery's 4 year old appointment. NOT IMPRESSED with getting shots. |
| Avery's 1st day of TK |
| Ms. Kathy and Ms. Karen's Class! |
| Very dramatic duo. |
| Avery went to Build-A-Bear with my sisters and brought back a unicorn she had named "Rasha con Sasha." I have NO idea where that came from, but Rasha is part of the fam now. |
| This was from a mommy-Avery date to Menchie's. Love this little giggle I captured as we ate frozen yogurt and played "I Spy." |
| Austin's first bottle. He has despised every one since. |
| I so enjoyed my time home with Austin and Avery for two months. It was amazing. I loved having extra time with Avery to do things like play tea party in the middle of the day... just because. |
| One of my favorite pictures of our sweet boy. |
| Avery playing doctor with Austin. |
No comments:
Post a Comment