Yesterday, Kate and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary with dinner at McCormick & Schmick's. When I made the reservation I let them know it was our anniversary and any "extra special" treatment would be greatly appreciated. Well, we got our own private booth (basically a tiny room; like a place Tom would sleep), free desert and printed on the menu, Happy 2nd Anniversary.

Kate went with Ahi Tuna and I had the Alaskan Halibut (stuffed with lobster), both of which were awesome!
I thought that was pretty cool of them to print Happy Anniversary on the menu, this was by far the best service I've had at a restaurant in years.
Highly Recommended!!

Kate went with Ahi Tuna and I had the Alaskan Halibut (stuffed with lobster), both of which were awesome!
I thought that was pretty cool of them to print Happy Anniversary on the menu, this was by far the best service I've had at a restaurant in years.
Highly Recommended!!
No comments:
Post a Comment