background template

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Chapel Thrill

This Weekend, Kate and I are off to Chapel Hill for some fun with the Wyatt's. We've attempted to do something together every 6 months or so, which is nice. I'm trying to remember all our previous visits, hopefully these are correct. I'm skipping our weddings and Hostile Takeover IV.

Ok, my camera only goes back to October 2005...Here are the four of us tailgating before the Elon football game. I think we watched 1 quarter and left...this picture should tell you why. The rest of the evening we spent watching football and singing karaoke (Family Tradition?).

Next, Kent and Kirsten visited us in Charlotte. Somehow I have no pictures of the 4 of us but I do have a great one...we visited various bars and went to the Panthers/Jets game.

Next, Kate and I drove up to Richmond for a fun filled weekend of Redneck Racin'. This was my first Nascar event and we had a pretty good time. Kent and I missed half the race when we couldn't remember where we were sitting. Again, no group shot...here is Kate/Kirsten...note the cool shirts they have on.

We'll skip to our trip to Winston Salem in October 2006...the weekend was highlighted by Wake Forrest choking and allowing Clemson to come back and beat them. Also, dinner/drinks out and getting stranded at a redneck karaoke bar...

In December of 2006, we met down in Wilmington to celebrate the New Year! Lots of football, ridiculous football bets, bars with bulls and 3 person pictures took place. I'm not sure why we didn't just ask someone to take our picture. This is on the way back from the New Years party we attended. Note the W gang signs the ladies are throwing up...

Here is a random photo from last August. Kent and Kirsten stopped in for 2 days and we spent the days at the pool. It was 105 out!! This is a late night photo!


And finally, Mexico for New Years...the days were spent wandering around and me complaining about scary Mexicans, drinks at the various happy hours, making friends with anyone who spoke English, La Parka dances and being the highlight of many at the New Years Party...there are pictures from the Fiesta Bowl game but Kirsten said they were scary.



I have the camera ready for this weekend! Hopefully we actually ask someone to take our picture!



3 comments:

The Gunn-Russell's said...

Looks like you all enjoy your visits. Have a good time this visit as well, and yes remember that camera to take pictures of the four of you!

Kirsten said...

I hope to goodness that Kate wears her bowling glove this weekend to the tailgate.

White America said...

the camera is packed! I'll check on the bowling glove

Contributors