background template

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The White Calender of Crazyness

Time for an update on our upcoming events!

October 4th- We have the Komen Race/Walk...a great fundraiser to be a part of!

October 7th- My 30th Birthday...scary

October 10th to the 13th- Kate and I leave for The CH (Chapel Hill)...Spending the weekend with our good friends, Kent & Kirsten Wyatt! The weekend will consist of tailgating the UNC/Notre Dame football game and Sunday Funday at a random bar. I'm sure we'll have plenty of photos from that weekend.

October 17th to the 20th- Kate and I head to Buford, SC to hang out with my folks and my sister/family. Staying at a nice condo on Fripp Island, right near the beach!

October 25th- Hostile Takeover V at Elon. The Fifth annual Kappa Alpha takeover tailgate party! Kate and I have gone the past 2 years and have had a blast.

October 31 to November 2nd- Alyssa and Tony's wedding in Greensboro, NC. It's a "Pink Mafia" reunion as many of Kate's sorority sisters will in attendance.

It's going to be a very long, but fun, month!!

4 comments:

erin said...

Why is the 30th birthday left off? Don't be sad that you're old Jeff ;)

White America said...

oh right, forgot about that...seriously

Toni said...

You guys are so busy!! Thats awesome. Hope all is well!

White America said...

busier than you know! Hope all is well with you too!

Contributors