background template

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Journey Of Roy

After months of living with the White's, Roy has finally made his way home to the Alexander household. Just a little background, Chad left his Dallas Cowboys Roy Williams jersey at my house last April. The jersey somehow ended up under the cushions of my couch where I found it in mid July. Since then, he has traveled pretty much everywhere Kate and I have gone.

I decided to surprise Chad with a movie version of all the pictures we've taken of Roy in our various travel locations. I then recorded the movie onto a DVD for Chad and screened the movie at his house last weekend. Chad had no idea I had the jersey and was quite shocked. I have some reaction video I taped that I'll try and get up in a few days.

It was a fun traveling with Roy, he became Kate and my little mesh friend!

Anyways, here is the video, enjoy!(By the way, youtube has horrible video coverage, the video is much clearer than this).

Contributors