My vote:Baby Girl WhiteJune 8, 2009
I'm voting, Baby Girl on June 5th (after Dad gets off of work).
Baby girl, June 6th on the dot.
I don't have much to go off of, but I will take a guess :)Baby Boy- June 1, 2009 7lbs 3oz 20inIf you are interested here is a link to do an online pool and calculates the closest winner (gotta guess size too!).
whoops forgot to give you the link if your interstedhttp://www.expectnet.com/
good stuff Toni, thanks
Baby boy June 7
I say Baby Girl on June 9...give dad a two day work week and then a loooongg weekend :)
Baby Boy/June 6th/6pm/7 lbs/6ozEasy labor :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
My vote:
Baby Girl White
June 8, 2009
I'm voting, Baby Girl on June 5th (after Dad gets off of work).
Baby girl, June 6th on the dot.
I don't have much to go off of, but I will take a guess :)
Baby Boy- June 1, 2009 7lbs 3oz 20in
If you are interested here is a link to do an online pool and calculates the closest winner (gotta guess size too!).
whoops forgot to give you the link if your intersted
http://www.expectnet.com/
good stuff Toni, thanks
Baby boy June 7
I say Baby Girl on June 9...give dad a two day work week and then a loooongg weekend :)
Baby Boy/June 6th/6pm/7 lbs/6oz
Easy labor :)
Post a Comment