All I want for Christmas is...(interpretation provided by Mom and Dad).
1. My first tooth.
2. To Sit up without falling over. I do not enjoy toppling over.
3. That Lady Gaga thing to go away. I'm not sure what it is but it scares me, plus I'm the one whose vocab contains "ga ga."
4. To spend an evening watching action movies with Daddy. (Check)
5. Candy canes. Mom took away the first one I got a hold of. Actually, I'd like any food that's not been blended.
6. For Mom and Dad to get my exersaucer out of the box...they've been talking about it for weeks now!
7. I would like to grab Stormie's tail. She's my cat and she's fluffy.
8. L.A.M.B hoodie by Gwen Stefani. Mom says she's really stylish. Not sure if my size is available.
9. Snow
10. To spend Christmas with all my Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment