background template

Monday, November 8, 2010

Tweet! Tweet! Coming soon... Baby Magnarini!

Is it possible to feel more impatient to find out the gender of your friend's baby than you were to know the gender of your own? Yes. I have been making guesses on the unidentified baby inside my friend Alyssa's belly for months now, feeling quite sure every-other-week that it's a boy... I mean girl... I mean... well, we will find out soon!

On October 30th, we threw Alyssa a baby shower to celebrate Baby Magnarini. We had a great group of ladies gather at the Duke Mansion to share stories, blessings and gifts with the sweet mama-to-be.

Here are some pictures to document the brunch:

The GLITZ...

The GRUB...

The GUESTS...

The GRANDMAS-to-be...

The GIFTS...
(Tony's Favorite Bear):
(Alyssa's Baby Rattle):

The GAL with the cutest baby bump in town... Alyssa.
We can't wait to welcome Baby Magnarini soon!
Love you Lyssie!

No comments:

Contributors