So, blogging has fallen to the wayside for about the last month or so... and I will have some fun posts soon chock-full of pictures (really!). We have been out-of-town in some capacity for the last 6 weeks in a row, and we are exhausted! I also started a new job in June, and have been slowly adjusting to the new responsibilities, new lingo, and new challenges. It's been such a good change for me and for our family, though, and I am really enjoying switching into a marketing role.
I encourage you to check out the website I am working for: www.SignUpGenius.com
Through the site you can create online sign up sheets for many different events and activities. Let me know if you need help creating a sign up sheet, and I'll be glad to assist. From Potluck Parties to Non-Profit events... from Parent-Teacher Conferences to Team Snack Schedules, let SignUpGenius make coordinating easier. :)
Click on the below links to read a couple articles I have written for the site lately. It's been fun to do something new that can hopefully really help people too! It is also nice to have a variety of topics to work with and I enjoy meeting new interesting people along the way.
Thanks for checking them out...
Hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment