background template

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Grand Tour 2012 - Part 2

Part 2 of our Grand Tour: My parent's house in Ohio!

With Papa & Nana!
We were having fun hiking to find a letterbox. (If you haven't heard of lettering boxing, check it out HERE or HERE.)

Me and Ave at the Cleveland Zoo

Visiting with Grandma June


My great-grandma's name carved out of wood. We named Lucy after her, and it caught me off guard when I saw this at my grandpa's house. I remember loving this as a child and still love it today. :)
We had the honor of being at my friend Emily's wedding while we were in Ohio.
Such a special day for an amazing and dear friend.
Just catching fish


Another one!


Avery's first s'mores experience


Marshmallows are good...

S'mores are AMAZING!

So many fun memories made this summer on our big trip. The traveling portions really couldn't have gone smoother either. Avery may be the best traveler ever. Way more tolerant in a car than her father or I! Looking forward to our next big trip... DISNEY WORLD! We can hardly contain ourselves. Mickey, here we come!

No comments:

Contributors