background template

Friday, June 13, 2008

Calender of Events

6/21 Comic Fest- Yes, I still enjoy reading comics and the event is actually pretty amusing. We went last year, saw some costumes and even walked past Rosario Dawson (I told Kate, "She smells hot").

6/25 Ohio- Heading to beautiful Medina for yet another wedding, Kate's good friend Darla from High School.

While in Ohio we hope to take in an Indians game (Against the Giants so Kate can see Omar Vizquel). We also hope to visit with my good friend Will, his wife Valerie and his brand new little boy (William McFarland Waddell III, I believe).

7/4 Columbia, SC- Going to visit Chad and Age....watch as they get excited (like 7 year olds) shooting off fireworks.

7/11 Tom Petty Concert- We still haven't bought tickets, I'm hoping they don't sell out. I'll be pretty freakin excited if he plays "Into the Great Wide Open," I'll be even more excited if Johnny Depp lip sync's the song (like the in the video!!).

7/26 The Avett Brothers Concert- These guys rock, hoping to stay with Jeremy/Cassie, if they decide to call me back.

8/2 Fan Fest for the Carolina Panthers- The team lets you watch a practice session and we all sit in the stands sweating and cursing the 100 degree weather in North Carolina. I make comments about how bad the Panthers will be but they will still end up with a better record than the Bears!

8/9 Coheed & Cambria Concert- Best Rock Band Ever, yeah, I said it. Heading down to Myrtle Beach to see them at the House of Blues. Should be a great show...plus, we'll be the oldest people there and you know what the means???? No lines for beer!

Ok, that is all for now....we have a beach trip planned for September, we actually need to talk with Kent/Kirsten this weekend to figure out the dates/place. Hopefully it'll be as exciting as our last trip...for instance, look at this photo of me and Kirsten in Mexico


No comments:

Contributors