background template

Monday, June 23, 2008

Heroes Convention



This Weekend, Kate and I made our second trip to the Heroes Convention. It was a good time and as Kate put it, "I've never felt so hot before," yeah, there are some dorks that go/obsess each year. Here are a few pictures.

Kate and Iron Man

My hero, Batman


Our Stuff...Kate bought her first comic, well graphic novel (X-Men)


Looking forward to next years convention!






2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Wow. You have a really nice wife in that she would go to that with you.

Anonymous said...

Edit: I said "So this is what it feels like to be the hottest chick in the room"... for the record every other girl was was dressed like a disgruntled princess leia, a leafy poison ivy, a chunky super girl or (insert other strange costumed weirdo). Why don't I hang out at comic cons more often...

Contributors