Next on Home Improvement (Tim the Tool Man Taylor Rules!), Kate and I painted the back bedroom so our guests didn't have to stare at white walls...We received a lot of help from the cats and made 4 trips to Home Depot (remember to write down the type of paint and color and how much you need).
Kate and I only use BEHR products because the Chicago Bears Rule

Remember to tape around the edges!!

Kate knocks out the trim (she had a few glasses of wine for concentration)

Using an edger works well!

Here I am (notice my pale skin) and Jim McMahon style headband (Go Bears)

Another action shot (I have great form)

Jack and Stormie decide to help...Actually Jack jumps into the paint and runs around the house, we chase him around for 20 minutes...I find out later Stormie has paint on her tail...


This is the final product!

1 comment:
Looks great! Can't wait for our next visit. We will sign the wall with Sharpies.
Post a Comment