background template

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year sMiles

This just in...
My new nephew is here!

Miles Bricker Zarate:

Born January 4, 2012 at 9:26 a.m.
8 lbs 4 oz
21.5 inches


Mom and baby doing great after the c-section. Apparently Big Bro Parker had on a t-shirt that says he's the "big brother in charge." Get ready, little Miles B... You are really going to have to hit the ground running. :)

The last couple days I've been trying to write something New Year's-ish for the bliggity-blog, and who knows maybe I still will, but I think this sweet little bundle really represents what I see for this new year - beauty, grace, hope, love, and SMILES. I was honestly a bit terrified of 2012 before now (more on that later), but I know that God is good all of the time.

Welcome, my new little love bug!

No comments:

Contributors