It's "catch up" time with photos... once again!
Over the last couple months we've gone to meet baby Miles... we visited with college friends while in Norfolk... we went to St. James to see Jeff's parents... we visited the aquarium at Fort Fisher... and we had dear friends come visit us!
Here are some pictures from our adventures...
Avery's first time golfing (with Papa in Hilton Head):
Baby MILES:
Avery just loves babies, especially her new cousin:
These two were seriously cute together... Avery and Parker:
Visiting with friends in Norfolk, VA (and only taking pictures of our kids - future Elon gals, perhaps?!):
Then on to St. James, where we also ventured to Fort Fisher (where we went to the aquarium) and Avery took her first boat ride to get there!
With Grandpa and BeeGee:
Creepy smiling croc:
I have a picture of a much smaller version of Avery sitting on this frog statue from the last time we were there:
Man, I can't tell you how good it felt to be near the beach! Ahh...
Checking out the progress on Grandpa and BeeGee's new house:
In February, we got a visit from my "bestie" Stacey and her hubs Eric who live in Miami (and had oddly NEVER met Avery). We must have been having lots and lots of fun, because these are the only two photos I took:
Avery was too busy to take pictures with people at the SuperBowl party, so she made Stacey and Eric take a picture with her stuffed Frosty. Nice:
Just like our days of old, Stacey and I cried like babies when we had to say goodbye... :(
One of Avery's favorite friends at the moment is her buddy Mac. The two are so sweet together and play very well. Here they are hiding behind a chair doing who-knows-what:
Avery has gotten really into her hair - which may have something to do with not having any for so long? - and loves to play with it. I leave you a photo of her with her velcro rollers:
And that is all for this photo round up.
'Til next time I get behind...
No comments:
Post a Comment